Creating and Cleaning

Well thought I would post something since several days have gone by. Today I am "cleaning" and creating with my Cricut which could be a contradiction because when I am creating I also tend to spread my stuff all out and around. :) yup yup royal mess! I am working on adding more examples of my work in my portfolio. I am going to stop by a cropping retreat this weekend and hopefully share some stuff with all that is attending. It should be fun!

I am in love with SCAL and to all who are not familiar with it that's Sure Cuts A Lot by craft edge. Just amazing what possibilities this program opens up when used with the Cricut. I have been using it for I guess a little over a year now and it still continues to amaze me everytime. I will be posting some of the projects I have created and some cut files that I have made here in the future so keep checking back....I just heard the "ding" from the washing machine so I guess I better get going and do some more laundry it's either that or we will all have to buy new underwear soon. :0

Copyright © 2009 - Paper Scissors Paint Create - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template